Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sneak Peek!


At first I was a bit worried as I haven't received as many previews as I did last year at this time - and several people have cancelled - but as many previews don't arrive until November 29th, I still have hope :)
If you are (or know of) a designer who's giving away Digital Scrapbooking graphics, please get in touch, it's still not too late to join. Most designers work in advance, so there will be Christmas graphics waiting to be posted - if so, why not join! The more the merrier!!

Having said that - even if we don't match the amount of last year's freebies, what you will get is great DS graphics which will help you to create gorgeous layouts to display your Christmas/Winter pictures and preserve memories, and that's what it's all about!

Here's a sneak peek of this year's contributions:


The complete list will go online on December 1
Mark your calendars!!

7 comments:

sammawow said...

The previews look wonderful!

Unknown said...

I like all the freebies designs looking awesome , you did a great job!!


yo free samples

Firenze said...

Thanks for a great looking set of goodies!
Helen -- Firenze Cards

Edna B said...

I'm looking forward to joining the blog train. It looks fantastic. Hugs, Edna B.

rl said...

Great job Antoinette! Can't wait to do the hop!

My Diabetic Sweet Life said...

Ooooh can't wait to see the other freebies! I loved creating mine and will besure to join in again next year!

Michele said...

Wow!! Thanks so much for all your work - and all the gorgeous freebies! Happy Christmas!!